Pick this option if you are needing...
The Compass Consultation Group™ (CCG) Call
- Tired of the tension between you and your daughter
- Feeling “lost” or unsupported as you mother your daughter
- Going in circles (of conflict) with your daughter
- At your wits end regarding what to do to fix your mother- daughter relationship
As part of this online Compass Consultation Group you will:
- Participate in four 35-minute online group meetings
- Receive mother-daughter relationship instruction & tools to help you get your bearings towards fixing your mother- daughter interactions
- Become part of a supportive group of moms experiencing similar situations and concerns
- Get FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to the CCG community Facebook page
- Have access to a seasoned expert in the area of mother-daughter relationships.
- Learn how to get better “in tune” with their daughter’s needs
- Learn how to decrease the intensity and occurrence of arguments with her daughter
- Learn how best to get her daughter to listen to her
- Experience compassionate and understanding listening from Dr. Deering
- Experience sage input from a supportively facilitated group of moms peers
Schedule a call
- After your completed form is received & if your concerns will be addressed in the group, I will email a PayPal link to you so that you can pay the CCG Fee (cost: $197.00) Participation in the CCG will not occur without prior receipt of payment.
- Once your payment is received, I will email you a list of consultation group time slots from which to choose.
- Once you choose your time slot, then I will email you a link to that online consultation group meeting.
I would recommend Dr. Deering to anyone that is looking for results. My players and I both feel that Dr. Deering is a result driven individual and if results is what you are looking for, then give her a call.
Head Coach - Men's Basketball
Montclair State University
Montclair State University
The Rutgers Leadership Academy had the distinct honor having Dr. Michelle Deering serve as one of our panelist for the Careers in Psychology and Sociology Panel. Dr. Deering was extremely engaging and communicated very well to our student-athletes throughout the evening. Very professional in every aspect and it was a joy having her as part of such a special event for the Rutgers University Students-Athletes.
Associate Athletic Director
Dr. Deering worked very closely with several of the Rutgers University student-athletes. While providing psych services to our athletes, Dr. Deering demonstrated a keen understanding of the academic and athletic stresses placed on these athletes, provided extremely helpful coping mechanisms and communicated very effectively with both the student-athletes and approved support staff. I would highly recommend her services to others.
Financial Agent / Certified Athletic Trainer