Pick this option if you are needing...
The Compass Consultation Group™ (CCG)
- Tired of the tension between you and your daughter
- Feeling “lost” or unsupported as you mother your daughter
- Going in circles (of conflict) with your daughter
- At your wits end regarding what to do to fix your mother- daughter relationship
As part of this online Compass Consultation Group you will:
- Participate in four 35-minute online group meetings
- Receive mother-daughter relationship instruction & tools to help you get your bearings towards fixing your mother- daughter interactions
- Become part of a supportive group of moms experiencing similar situations and concerns
- Get FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to the CCG community Facebook page
- Have access to a seasoned expert in the area of mother-daughter relationships.
- Learn how to get better “in tune” with their daughter’s needs
- Learn how to decrease the intensity and occurrence of arguments with her daughter
- Learn how best to get her daughter to listen to her
- Experience compassionate and understanding listening from Dr. Deering
- Experience sage input from a supportively facilitated group of moms peers
- Step 1: CLICK the "GET STARTED" button.
- Step 2: After you submit your form & it is reviewed, I will email a PayPal link to you so that you can pay the CCG Fee (cost: $197.00). Participation in the CCG will not occur without prior receipt of payment.
- Step 3: Once your payment is received, I will email you a list of consultation group time slots from which to choose.
- Step 4: Once you choose your time slot, then you will receive a link to the group meeting.
“Dr. Deering is…incredible…She puts you at ease…she (listens) intently to you when you are speaking … and while I think I may have gone in the wrong direction with one of my three children, she usually sees things in a different light and helps me see the good side of my actions.”
Mom of teen daughter | North Carolina
“Dr. Deering’s wisdom…help(s) people, heal relationships, move(s) mothers and daughters into better places… (She) helps me to be more mindful of my motives, words, actions, etc., as well as behave with more understanding of my daughter…”
Mom of 2 adult daughters | Israel
“Each time after I meet with Dr. Deering, I feel relieved and enlightened.”
Young Adult Daughter | New York City