Pick this option if you are needing...
I would recommend Dr. Deering to anyone that is looking for results. My players and I both feel that Dr. Deering is a result driven individual and if results is what you are looking for, then give her a call.
Head Coach - Men's Basketball
Montclair State University
Montclair State University
The Rutgers Leadership Academy had the distinct honor having Dr. Michelle Deering serve as one of our panelist for the Careers in Psychology and Sociology Panel. Dr. Deering was extremely engaging and communicated very well to our student-athletes throughout the evening. Very professional in every aspect and it was a joy having her as part of such a special event for the Rutgers University Students-Athletes.
Associate Athletic Director
Dr. Deering worked very closely with several of the Rutgers University student-athletes. While providing psych services to our athletes, Dr. Deering demonstrated a keen understanding of the academic and athletic stresses placed on these athletes, provided extremely helpful coping mechanisms and communicated very effectively with both the student-athletes and approved support staff. I would highly recommend her services to others.
Financial Agent / Certified Athletic Trainer
Contact me, your MDRC
Mother-Daughter Relationship Consultant
- An unbiased opinion about your situation
- An expert to come alongside you to answer quick questions about your specific mother-daughter situation
- Affirming encouragement to that will help you handle your mother-daughter situation in the most optimal way
Benefits of scheduling a consultation:
- Specific answers to your specific situation
- Access to timely and insightful information tailored to your needs
- Caring support for you as a person...and then as a mom.
- Step 1: CLICK ON the "SCHEDULE A CALL" words above. You will be directed to my online portal* . Consultation Fee (cost: $57.00)
- Step 2: CHOOSE an AVAILABLE TIME.
- Step 3: GET YOUR CONSULTATION.**
- As your Mother-Daughter Relationship Consultant, I will then listen to and offer you tailored suggestions and strategies to address your situation. *(The online portal used for consultations is called Thera-Link, but you will not be getting therapy).
- **IMPORTANT NOTICE | READ!!**
- By scheduling this consultation you are agreeing to the following:
- CONSULTATION (in particular, mother-daughter relationship consultation) IS NOT THERAPY and is not confidential. Therapy implies that a privileged/confidential client-clinician relationship exists & that the services are geared to address a client’s mental health issues. A Mother-Daughter Relationship Consultant does not provide mental health services. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1, go to your local hospital emergency room, or call the National Suicide Prevention Line at 1-800-273-8255.